I will soon begin the blanket project in the Basics program. You mentioned in the video intro for the blanket that if you don't have a wide enough loom, you can create a double-weave fold to achieve the width. A video was mentioned that shows that technique. I actually do have a wide enough Glimåkra loom to do the project, although I would like to view the double-weave technique to add it to my future knowledge base, but I could not find this video in the online courses. Could you please tell me where to find it? Thanks!
Vävstuga Video Classes FAQs, indexes, and contents
General
· 31 replies
· 2877 views
· 20 followers
Hi - I'm not sure where to post for a Swedish Classics Video class question - I keep hearing guild members refer to some wool as "Tuna" - how does that compare to the other yarn card wools? Thank you!
Hello Mary, Tuna is Klippan's 6/2 wool that we used to sell from Borgs until Borgs went out of business.
Our 6/2 blanket wool (from Garnhuset) is the same (we've done samples to check).